Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you motivated to build your career in Microsoft Dynamics 365? Do you have experience in a consultancy or professional services environment? Have you had exposure to Manufacturing, or CRM? Is your experience backed by an education in engineering, financials, Sales or project management?
Dynamics 365 Consultants get the opportunity work with the best in the industry and to develop their skills on a diverse range of projects that vary in scope and complexity. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, supporting, and troubleshooting Business Intelligence processes and assets, including Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server databases, SQL Server Integration Services packages, SQL Server Reporting Services reports, Business Intelligence Semantic Models (Analysis Services multidimensional and tabular databases, and/or PowerPivot models)
- The BI Consultant will meet with customers, project stakeholders, subject matter experts, and users to discover and document BI requirements and features.
- Design logical and physical architectures to support the BI processes and present back to customer for approval and move forward into the implementation stage
- Effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements.
- Development and execution of training programs for customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in management reporting.
- Strong analytic, communication, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the computer software industry and technologically savvy
- Self-motivation, initiative and an eagerness to learn and contribute to meeting project deliverables
- A results oriented approach with the ability to take action and responsibility
- Exceptional detail orientation, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks to meet tight deadlines and client expectations
WHY WORK AT VOX ISM
- We are a two-time Microsoft worldwide sales and marketing partner of the year
- We are double gold certified with Microsoft
- Work hours are generally flexible and the people are very friendly
- Remote office with occasional on-site days at some of Canada’s largest manufacturers, healthcare organizations, and automotive shops.
- We supply equipment and provide training
- 3 weeks of vacation after 1 year
How to apply
To apply send your resume and cover letter to Ed Michitsch, at firstname.lastname@example.org