Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Vox ISM Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant you will be working independently and in a team environment. Your core responsibilities will be focused on getting Vox ISM’s customers up and running on their latest software installation as well as providing ongoing, and post-go-live support. In your role you will make observations, draw up conclusions, and make recommendations for our customers. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for implementing solutions and provide skills training. At Vox ISM we specialize in consulting for the manufacturing, distribution, community healthcare, and professional services industries. Our diverse portfolio will provide you with the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects on a regular basis.
If you are you motivated to build your career in professional services and Microsoft Dynamics 365, then this job is the one for you.
- Prepare Functional gap analysis, be able to determine if a requirement can technically be achieved with Dynamics 365.
- Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements.
- Configure and customize CRM entities
- UI configurations within CRM
- Implement best practices, and establish new processes
- Develop automated processes and workflows.
- Develop and lead training programs for customers.
- Field and respond to support tickets
- University or college level education
- At least 2 years of work experience in manufacturing, accounting, or sales and marketing
- Strong analytic, communication, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the computer software industry and technologically savvy
- Self-motivation, initiative and an eagerness to learn and contribute to meeting project deliverables
- A results oriented approach with the ability to take action and responsibility
- Exceptional detail orientation, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks to meet tight deadlines and client expectations
- Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of scheduling (MS Project), word processing (Word) and spreadsheet (Excel) software applications
- Ability to work independently, and as a member of a team.
WHY WORK AT VOX ISM
- We are a two-time Microsoft worldwide sales and marketing partner of the year.
- We are double gold certified with Microsoft.
- Work hours are generally flexible and the people are very friendly.
- Remote office with occasional on-site days at some of Canada’s largest manufacturers, healthcare organizations, and automotive shops.
- Opportunity to expand your consulting portfolio to a variety of industries.
- We supply equipment and provide training
- 3 weeks of vacation after 1 year
How to apply
To apply send your resume and cover letter to Ed Michitsch, at email@example.com