A Vox ISM Dynamics NAV Financial Consultant is primarily responsible for ERP implementation and training our Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers. Implementations and training sessions will focus on the various ERP modules including AR/AP, GL, Job (Project) Costing, and Reporting. Consolidate your passion for technology with your financial experience and join North America’s fastest growing tech market.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- 1-3 years of financials experience, preferably in the manufacturing sector
- Experienced user of a full ERP system.
- Implementation and/or industry experience with these core areas of ERP functionality: AR/AP and GL, and Project/Job costing and financials.
- A post-secondary degree/diploma.
- Achieved or working towards Accounting designations
The Ideal Candidate
- Is a team player, but also a self-starter that can take the initiative in both their project work and customer support work.
- Is open-minded to exploring new implementation techniques, learning new implementation approaches and strives for continuous improvement.
- Posses exceptional communication skills – email can be great, but we prefer consultants that can directly engage customers to guide the decision making process and keep projects moving along.
- Is located in the GTA or South Western Ontario.
Roles and responsibilities
- Execute project deliverables defined in the scope of work (projects) and stay within budget.
- Provide process and software training to our customers, both on-site and remote.
- Provide on-going support during project implementations and post go-live.
- Enter and track your hours in our internal CRM system with accuracy.
- Schedule and communicate with your Project Managers and Customers alike.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV product (on-premises and online).
- Keep up-to-date with the growing product offerings from Microsoft Dynamics as it relates to ERP.
To submit your résumé send an email to email@example.com