At Vox ISM we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to handle the day-to-day marketing, and event planning needs of the company. The ideal candidate would be proficient with the standard Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator). The candidate should also have a familiarity with web design, content management systems, SEO, and Google Analytics. Any video production and photography skills would be a plus.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- 1-3 years in a marketing role.
- Degree, diploma, or certification in a graphic design or marketing related field
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in web design and cms (WordPress)
- SEO and Google Analytics expertise
- Microsoft Office savvy
- Experience in the software or manufacturing industries
The Ideal Candidate
- Is able to create their own marketing materials
- Has 1-3 years of experience in a marketing environment
- Is a team player, but also a self-starter that can take the initiative.
- Has experience in a leadership role.
- Has an eye for graphic design and is capable of creating their own marketing materials.
- Has an understanding of Social Media best practices
- Has familiarity with SEO.
- Posses exceptional communication skills.
- Is located in the GTA or South Western Ontario.
Roles and responsibilities
- Increase our lead generation
- Utilize SEO and Google Analytics to increase our web presence
- Design targeted marketing and advertising plans to promote the company’s services.
- Create and manage digital content for our website and social media platforms.
- Create and schedule a weekly newsletter.
- Campaign management.
- Develop and strategically plan a biannual marketing calendar. Then work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to execute.
- Work with sales and marketing teams, and our dynamics consultants to create and promote weekly events.
- Create marketing materials (images, handouts, PowerPoints, blogs, new website pages)
- Coordinate with outside vendors to source marketing materials when necessary.
- Schedule and communicate with the sales team to meet deadlines.
- Maintain a level of familiarity with the Microsoft Dynamics product offerings.
- Enter and track your hours in our internal CRM system with accuracy.
To submit your résumé send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org