Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you motivated to build your career in Project Management and Microsoft Dynamics 365? Do you have experience in a consultancy or professional services environment? Have you had exposure to Manufacturing, or ERP/CRM? Is your experience backed by an education in engineering, financials, Sales or project management?
Implementation Project Managers get the opportunity to work with the best in the industry and to develop their skills on a diverse range of projects that vary in scope and complexity. In this role, you’ll be able to demonstrate your experience by supporting ERP and CRM implementation projects in a variety of sectors with a focus on Manufacturing & Distribution.
- Work alongside experienced project managers to learn the keys to client relationship building and successful project delivery
- Provide project support by performing schedule updates, maintaining project controls, developing progress reports and executing communication plans
- Keep your project statuses, milestones, and work breakdown structures up-to-date in our internal Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Maintain the customer portal and use it effectively to communicate with customers.
- Attend various project meetings, accurately capture action items and key decisions in meeting minutes.
- Be the active communication link between the customer and all project stakeholders.
- Ensure that project activities are conducted in accordance with Vox ISM Sales methodologies.
- Manage your Vox ISM internal resources throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- University or college level education.
- At least 2 years of work experience in manufacturing, accounting, or sales and marketing.
- Strong analytic, communication, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the computer software industry and technologically savvy.
- Self-motivation, initiative and an eagerness to learn and contribute to meeting project deliverables.
- A results oriented approach with the ability to take action and responsibility.
- Exceptional detail orientation, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks to meet tight deadlines and client expectations.
- Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of scheduling (MS Project), word processing (Word) and spreadsheet (Excel) software applications.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Leadership skills
WHY WORK AT VOX ISM
- We are a two-time Microsoft worldwide sales and marketing partner of the year
- We are double gold certified with Microsoft
- Work hours are generally flexible and the people are very friendly
- Remote office with occasional on-site days at some of Canada’s largest manufacturers, healthcare organizations, and automotive shops.
- We supply equipment and provide training
- 3 weeks of vacation after 1 year
How to apply
To apply send your resume and cover letter to Ed Michitsch, at firstname.lastname@example.org