Employment Type: Full-Time
You will be selling Microsoft manufacturing, accounting, CRM, and Office 365 software and training services to Canadian Manufactures between 25-500 employees in Ontario.
- Generating software license revenue and professional services sales for the assigned territory and accounts to achieve and/or exceed the revenue quota.
- Coordinating closely with Vox ISM counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and marketing to maximize our revenue capture from our prospects. This is a team sale!
- Updating and maintaining the CRM database.
- Achieving both company and personal quotas on a regular basis.
- University or college level education
- At least 2 years of work experience in manufacturing, accounting, or sales and marketing
- Strong analytic, communication, and presentation skills
- Technologically savvy and interested in Tech
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry is a bonus but not required
WHY WORK AT VOX ISM
- We are a two-time Microsoft worldwide sales and marketing partner of the year
- We are double gold certified with Microsoft
- Work hours are generally flexible and the people are very friendly
- Salary plus commission
- We supply equipment and provide training
- 3 weeks of vacation after 1 year
How to apply
To apply send your resume and cover letter to Ed Michitsch, at email@example.com