Are you implementing AR best practices? Do you want to improve your cash flow? Is all of your Accounts Receivable information on one system?
Most likely, you have corporate assets tied up in Accounts Receivable and it is difficult to get a handle on what to collect and when. Are your reports difficult to obtain and are they stale and outdated? Learn how to get better control of this valuable asset and turn it into cash faster using Microsoft NAV 2017.
AR best practices agenda
- Introduction to the software
- Best Practices
- Power of the Role Center – Accounts Receivable Administrator.
- Reporting – Standard NAV AR reports & Using Vox ISV Reports – SSRS, Jet Reports. CRM Dashboards.
- Recording customer payments. Deposits & Cash receipt journal.
- Tips and tricks for accounts receivable including: handling multiple addresses, sales orders, and more.
- Q & A