The Canadian Government is encouraging companies like yours to make the digital transformation and they will pay from 66% up to 85% for Microsoft Dynamics Manufacturing Software and training.
Vox ISM works closely with the COJG providers to help our customers get funding for: Advanced ERP/CRM training, process improvements training, and adopting new technologies. Join our February 28 (2:00pm ET) webinar and learn about the incentives and the various funding programs available to you right now. With these funding programs, your organization can strategically accelerate your investments and grow exponentially. Imagine your business plan for 2018 being able to purchase new Microsoft Dynamics Manufacturing software, expanding your project scope, or being able to accelerate your timelines.
Agenda for Securing Government Funding
- Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG) – What is it. Navigating the COJG process. Typical ERP implementation quote with Funding.
- Training Grants
- Available until 2020.
- Funds are being replenished in April 2018.
- Canada Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) – What is it. Navigating the CAJG process.
- Eastern Ontario Development Fund (EODF)
- Southwestern Ontario Development Fund (SWODF)
- Capital Equipment
- Leasehold Improvements
- Direct Labour
- Skills Training
- Yves Landry AIME Global Initiative (Southern Ontario)
- Development of new engineering skills
- Training of new IT best practices and other tools for innovation
- Embracing new technologies, new materials or processes and new manufacturing methods
- Southern Ontario Fund for Investment in Innovation (SOFII)