Have these things come to mind recently but you’re concerned with the expense?
“We need to retrain some of our employees!”
“We need to add some improved functionality to our shop floor!”
“Our business system needs to be upgraded!”
“We need better reporting tools!”
Government Funding is available to help grow your business
On March 28, 2014, Ontario signed the Canada-Ontario Job Fund Agreement with the federal government. The agreement is a key source of funding for new initiatives to help Ontario’s employers develop their workforce through employer-led training. Vox ISM works close with the COJG providers to help our customers get funding for; Advanced ERP/CRM Training, process Improvements training, and adopting new technologies. Join our webinar and learn about the incentives and the various funding programs available to you right now.
- Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG)
- Training Grants
- Available until 2020.
- Funds are being replenished in April 2017.
- Automotive Supplier Competitiveness Improvement Program (ASCIP)
- Software upgrades;
- Innovative equipment/hardware implementation; and
- Automated systems training.
- Eastern Ontario Development Fund (EODF)
- Southwestern Ontario Development Fund (SWODF)
- Capital Equipment
- Leasehold Improvements
- Direct Labour
- Skills Training
- Yves Landry AIME Global Initiative (Southern Ontario)
- Development of new engineering skills
- Training of new IT best practices and other tools for innovation
- Embracing new technologies, new materials or processes and new manufacturing methods
Vox has helped our customers obtain over $2 million in funding over the past 18 months. Sign up for free to learn more.