Jet Reports Express in NAV 2018 can take the existing excel integration to a higher level. Regardless as to how well your ERP System prints your financials you always want to analyze and notate on them in Excel. It is the standard tool for all Finance staff. For ad-hoc data extractions and analysis Jet Reports provides a sophisticated Query tool call Table Builder. A tool that will allow for up to 5 tables to be connected (Jet will assist with the logical connections based on the table relationships) and allow fields from the multiple tables to be added to the report and filtered upon. Upon execution the data will be returned to Excel for further analysis.
Jet Reports Express in NAV 2018 provides a fully integrated tool for preparing Financial Reports in various formats including:
- Monthly Income Statements
- Month to date & Year to date compared to Last Year
- Month to date and Year to date compared to budget
- Multi-year trends
- and more.
Jet Reports Express in NAV 2018 Agenda
- Taking excel integration with NAV to a higher level
- Jet Reports Express for Financials
- Ad-hoc data extraction and analysis
- NAV – Multi-Company, Multi-Language, Multi-Currency, Feature Rich
- NAVs basic Excel integration
- Outlook integration
- Power BI
As we all know Excel is indispensable tool for financial analysis, if you want to better integrate NAV with Excel join us to see this tool in action.