A digital office feeds the business’ appetite for disruption innovation. But the limitation and challenge is the existing information, technology systems and infrastructure.
New ways of working and thinking are required to see collaborative engagement instead of functional pockets of knowledge. Initiatives like replacing servers and IT staff with cloud infrastructure and managed services. This allows the organization to better focus on using systems instead of maintaining them. Other initiatives to allow for collaborating on shared documents in the cloud instead of emailing attachments for someone to revise. Digital services like OCR can boost productivity and younger employees can show the mature staff how to make better use the digital tools and new applications.
Welcome to the new world of Microsoft for Manufacturing 2017. At Vox ISM we put the needs of Canadian Manufacturing first, focusing on relevance and productivity and leveraging the Microsoft technology second.
- 1:30pm An Introduction to 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Office 365 Integration
- Power BI and Cortana Intelligence
- 2:00pm Software Configured for Manufacturers and Distributors
- 5 Levels of Scheduling
- Time Tracking 7 Shop Data Collection
- Machine Integration
- Business Intelligence and Management Reporting
- Industry Specific Apps
- 3:00pm Government Grants, Funding and Implementation Tools
- COJG Funding
- Customer Portals
- ISO Implementation Tools and Techniques