If you want to improve your customer service, sales and managing your projects then you need the right tools. Invest in today’s technologies to be successful today and in the future. The top trends in ERP in 2018 include companies making capital investments into digital transformation initiatives. More organizations are ditching their legacy systems for improved cloud-based software. As well, companies are capitalizing on the Internet of Things (IoT) to connect multiple systems and go lean. The industry is referring to this as “digital transformation”, or the “technology renaissance”. Call it what you will, but the message is simple, companies worldwide are shifting to the latest technology to be successful.
Microsoft Manufacturing Software for Windsor Agenda
- Jonathon Azzopardi – CAMM President
- “Our main objective as an association is to promote the Moldmaking industry locally, nationally and internationally as well as provide representation on behalf of our industry to Federal and Provincial governments. In conjunction with that CAMM weighs in on government initiatives providing important insight on behalf of the industries we serve, and ensures our inclusion in global marketing initiatives to develop trade and business opportunities for our members.”
- Plus provide an update on NAFTA and upcoming CAMM Events
- Marianne Moore – Windsor COJG Funding Expert
- In March 2018 the Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG), a popular training grant for Ontario-based employers, announced several changes. Among the most significant effects an increase in the number of businesses who can consider themselves a “small employer”, resulting in broader funding support for training projects.
- Top 5 Trends in ERP in 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Office 365 Integration
- Power BI and Artificial Intelligence
- Software Configured for Windsor’s Tool and Mold Shops
- Next generation Labour Reporting
- Business Intelligence and Management Reporting
- Industry Specific Apps
- Government Grants, Funding and Implementation Tools
- COJG Funding
- Customer Portals
- Implementation Tools and Techniques
This event will be hosted by Vox ISM at the Ciociaro Club, 3745 North Talbot Road, Tecumseh, ON
Full details are below, just after the registration form. Registration is free.