Upgrading to NAV 2018 on-premise is more streamlined than ever. Are you planning an upgrade to NAV 2018 to take advantage of all the new process improvement features? Do you want a low-risk Upgrade Project with minimal day-to-day disruption, without spending tens of thousands on your IT budget?
This Webinar is for you if you are:
- using an older version of NAV and want to get to know all of the new functionality in NAV 2018
- not currently using NAV but would like to get hands-on experience
- an employee who’s been using this software for years, but never received formal training
- an employer who is looking for training for your employees
- a new college grad just starting a job at a company that uses Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- knowledgeable about other ERP software packages, but need to learn NAV
- a company considering switching to NAV & want to know if it will work for you
One Click Upgrades in 2019+
Microsoft is looking to streamline the upgrade processes by storing all customization outside of the application and providing new functionality through web-integrated Apps. The full cloud version of Dynamics NAV will be available this summer and will give customers the options of upgrading to an on premise solution with a reduce customization base to make upgrades in the future ‘one-click’ or preparing companies for the cloud in the future. “Tenerife” focuses on Office 365 Integration and the quote to cash process., it is the upgrade to Dynamics 365 financials which will be phased out in 2 years.