Infor Visual Mfg. to Microsoft Dynamics Conversion.
Vox ISM’s Visual to NAV conversion program is for Visual companies that fall into any of the following scenarios; Shifts in business processes, change is needed in your system’s technology, your organization has new reporting requirements. In today’s world ALL industries are technology driven and some systems on the marketing today are nearing the end. These systems were developed with the “give us what we need today” approach. That ideology simply put, does not work anymore. That’s why Microsoft spends over $11,000,000,000 annually on developing solutions that grow your business, and grow with it too.
If you find yourself in any of these scenarios you should attend Vox ISM’s free webinar.
1. Change in Business Processes
– Business processes driven by older, inflexible ERP systems such as Visual become constrictive.
– Your business has evolved but your ERP system has remained static.
2. Change in Systems Technology
– Technology becomes outdated, making integration difficult and causing a loss of strategic technological advantages.
– With Windows 10 (V.1709) many Visual customers are experiencing login issues
– Your Infor Maintenance has lapsed.
3. New Reporting Requirements.
– Older systems are often full of information that, without expending significant time, energy, and effort, is not easily accessible.
– The ability of Dynamics NAV to extract and manipulate data on a real-time basis gives management effective tools to make sound business decisions for the organization.
Visual Mfg. to Dynamics NAV Conversion – Webinar Agenda
- Introduction to Microsoft 2018 Technology
- NAV 2018
- D365-CRM Online & O365 integration
- SharePoint & Mobility
- Dashboards, Power BI and AI
- Functionality that separates Dynamics NAV apart from Visual Mfg.
- Vox ISM’s Industry Specific Software
- Government Grants to help pay for the transition