Ever had a moment of dread when preparing for a board meeting or getting prepared for year or month end? It doesn’t always have to be the event we wished we could skip – thanks to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017.
As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Finance Team Member you can be prepared by learning how NAV provides accounting and finance solutions to help you track and analyze your business information and prepare financial reports. You can even manage and report on your financial processes across multiple currencies, locations, or companies. Dynamics NAV allows you to control the information, get live real time analysis of your KPIs that control effective financial reporting. With Dynamics NAV and Vox ISM’s best practices you can take complicated tasks such as month end reporting, and turn a typical 1 week process into a 2 day process. Join David Cameron on Dec 13, as he shares his financial reporting tips to take control of your financial needs.
- Reporting Available from your NAV homepage. Power of the Role Center – Accounting Manager.
- Reporting Best Practices. NAV standard reports overview.
- Reporting – Using Vox NAV ISV Reports – SSRS, Jet Reports, BI Cubes.
- How to create and edit financial statements using account schedules.
- Reporting including: handling multiple currencies, locations, or companies.
- Tips to save time with NAV shortcut keys, filters, wildcards, math in cells, date formulas, and more.
- Q & A