Efficient business operations are vital to the financial success any organization, particularly manufacturers. Manufacturers must control inventory, manage operations and organize logistics in order to be competitive with global counterparts. MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) helps manufacturers coordinate the arrival of raw materials with machine and labor availability, effectively centralizing and integrating manufacturing information for more effective decision making. Join Mike Fontaine (20 year ERP veteran as he discusses MRP and what it means to the modern manufacturer.
MRP and Master Scheduling in NAV Agenda
- Executive Overview
- General Orientation to Dynamics NAV
- What is the end result of a fully automated MRP system?
- How do I manage the supply chain department?
- Introductory Theory
- What is MRP
- The process of MRP
- What is demand and supply
- Software Examples of Demand and Supply
- Examples of Demand
- Examples of Supply
- BOM Examples
- Introductory Theory – How to configure MRP
- Order Policies
- Safety Stocks
- Lead Times
- Software Examples – How to configure MRP
- Examples of FG
- Raw Materials examples
- Examples of Forecast and MPS
- Real Life Application
- Distribution Planning
- Overseas distribution
- Manufacturer – Steel Industry
- Manufacturer – Large Equipment
Fill out the registration form below to sign up for our free “MRP and master scheduling in NAV” webinar.