Microsoft Human Capital Management in CRM is a Vox ISM exclusive product developed with Dynamics 365
Previously the only HR solution Microsoft was offering was in Microsoft Dynamics AX, an enterprise solution at an enterprise cost. Microsoft Talent is available now but it doesn’t cover the full needs of an HR department. This is why Vox ISM has developed its own HR solution in Dynamics 365 CRM. Its called Human Capital Management and its built directly in Microsoft Dynamics 365. It is easy to implement, scalable, and offers all the communication tools an HR department needs. Listed below are the Human Capital Management in CRM capabilities available with Microsoft Dynamics 365 from Vox ISM.
- Administer organizational structures
- Maintain comprehensive worker information from hire to retire
- Define and administer benefit plans, enroll workers, assign dependent coverage, and designate beneficiaries.
- Establish and monitor absence policies
- Implement and track profile-based time management and generate pay information to export to a payroll system
- Manage worker competencies
- Review performance and implement worker goals
- Set up, deliver, and analyze training courses that include agendas, sessions, and tracks
- Recruit workers and track applicants
Human Capital Management in CRM is perfect for manufacturers, financial organizations, healthcare, retail, and more. Customers who use the solution will get their Human Resources department up and running in no time.
- WHMIS certifications
- Performance reviews
- Employee Lifecycles
- Communication Tracking
We hope you can spend 45 minutes with us on Wednesday Feb. 21st at 2PM on the web and see how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations can help your business improve on its Human Resources Management.
to sign up click here: http://voxism.com/webinars/human-capital-management-feb-21/